Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
CANCELLED WITHOUT REPLACEMENT
Drawings and Photos 5331-00-054-6947
5331-00-054-6947 is a O-RING. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. The precious metals content of this item is unknown.
Management Data 5331-00-054-6947
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|May 2000||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Dec 1999||Defense Logistics Agency (DS)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Dec 1999||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Dec 1999||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 1999||US Marine Corps (DM)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Industrial Supplies (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
- Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point
- 57X4921.070 - General Support DIV - Air Force decentralized managed expense items (ERRC XB3, XF3) with a unit cost of less than $250,000 that are requisitioned/procured at base (retail) level from DLA, GSA, Army, Navy, Depot Maintenance Service, Air Force Industrial Fund (AFMC), local manufacture and commercial vendors
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price has been validated.
The item has been analyzed in conjunction with the Zero Overpricing Program and is in the accepted price range.
The item was procured under open competition and under the competitive arena the price is considered fair and reasonable.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported by adequate justification.
- Stores Account:
- Stock Fund Account Item
- Echelon Management:
- Operational Test:
- No Special Procedures
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 5331-00-054-6947
Freight Information 5331-00-054-6947
5331-00-054-6947 has freight characteristics.. 5331-00-054-6947 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted.